Finish Line Factory’s high flow inline fuel filters can be used for filtering fuel before or after the fuel pump to provide maximum protection for your fuel system. These are available with 100 micron filters for pre-fuel-pump installation or 10/30 micron filters for post-fuel-pump installation. These can be easily disassembled for inspection and cleaning if necessary, and each filter uses a high-quality stainless steel mesh for maximum filtering capability and high flow, as well as a strong magnet to capture ferrous particles before they reach your injectors! The housings feature -10 or -12 ORB inputs and outputs to suit a variety of fuel systems.
- Precision machined from 6061 aluminum for strength and assembly
- High flow 10, 30, or 100 micron filter elements
- Powerful magnet captures damaging ferrous particles
- -10 ORB or -12 ORB ports on both ends that can be adapted to -6 AN, -8 AN, or -10 AN
Please note that ORB to AN adapters are not included with the fuel filter and will need to be purchased separately (You will need a -10 or -12 ORB adapter to the appropriate AN size for your fuel system).
Replacement fuel filter elements are available separately if needed.
- -10 ORB
- Outside Diameter: 2.0 inches
- Overall Length: 5.6 inches
- -10 ORB Filter
- Outside Diameter: 1.7 inches
- Overall Length: 3.0 inches
- -12 ORB
- Outside Diameter: 2.4 inches
- Overall Length: 7.3 inches
- -12 ORB Filter
- Outside Diameter: 1.8 inches
- Overall Length: 4.5 inches
There are no reviews yet.